The Continuum advantage.
Highly effective Rescue•Fish M is designed to treat bacterial infections, open sores, ulcerations, redness in fins or body, tail and fin rot and cloudy eyes directly in the aquarium, without damaging the biological filter bacteria. It boosts the immune system of fish and helps them resist pathogens. It will accelerate skin & tissue recovery after wounds, cuts or infections. It is safe for all species of marine fish including sharks, rays eels, and seahorses and all invertebrates including soft and stony corals, anemones, mushrooms and zoas.
Use in Aquarium Keeping
Nutrition is especially important when animals are ill. Fish must eat to survive. Continuum recommends that you consider using BioViv•Garlic to boost their appetite. Also consider BioViv•M vitamins added to food and BioViv•C added to water and food to further boost their immune system and help them fight. BioViv•HUFA will help build and maintain a healthy slime coat.
Interactions: Do not use Rescue•Fish M simultaneously with other Rescue treatments in the same aquarium because they are the same active ingredient and you will overdose. If you are treating the fish, the corals will be treated also. Do not use with other medications, unless allowed on our website.
Directions and protocol.
Shake well immediately before use! Remove chemical filtration such as carbon because it will remove the active ingredients. Add 5 ml (1 capful) of Rescue•Fish M for every 10 gallons (38 L) of aquarium water in an area of strong water flow in the main tank (and not just before your biological filter). Treat for 7 days at the same time each day. Corals may temporarily react negatively to the product. Rescue•Fish M may cause excess foaming of the protein skimmer. If this happens, adjust skimmer to prevent excess foaming. If symptoms are absent, treatment may be stopped. Change 25% of the water, carefully matching salinity, pH and temperature. Add fresh Labyrinth Carbon. Prophylactic use when adding new animals: Dose as above for only 3 days. If symptoms are absent, discontinue use, do a 10% water change and add new carbon filtration media.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption. If ingested, drink a full glass of water then call a poison control center immediately! If in eyes flush with water for 15 minutes, consult a doctor if irritation persists. Not for human consumption or use on fish or invertebrates for human consumption.