The Lifegard Aquatics Intelli-Feed Aquarium Fish Feeder features a sealed container that keeps moisture out and food dry by moving the food arm out of the housing, dropping the desired amount of food and returning back into the housing.
- Silent Operating
- No batteries required. Built-in Long Life Lithium battery: Rechargeable using Standard USB power adapter
- Easily add food without removing the hopper or dismantling the feeder. Simply slide open the feeder cover on the top and add food.
- Sealed container moves forward, rotates and drops desired amount of food, returns back into the housing - keeping moisture out and food dry.
- Hopper capacity is 200ml.
- Feed 1, 2 or 3 times per feed setting and add up to 4 feedings per day at different times. That means the feeder can drop food 1 time to 12 times per day.
- Use any type or dry food that fits the feeder slot.
- Convenient Battery Level display, low voltage automatic shutdown protection. Attach to USB power to recharge.
- Simple to setup. Easy and convenient to use.
- Manual feed button allows manual feeding at any time
- Operates on 4 AAA batteries or optional 6v power adapter.
- Includes tank mounting bracket and rubber feet.
- Dimension: 4.53" x 3.07" x 3.66" (LxWxH)
- Food Capacity: 7.5 cubic inches
- 1 year limited warrant
- batteries not included