The new Jebao SOW-20 Wavemaker / 450 to 5280 GPH (Replaces SW/RW/PP 20)
- 8 Different Flow Rates, 450-5280GPH
- Super Silent Design
- Wireless Controller to run Master / Slave Pump
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Strong Magnetic Moount
- Night sensor - automatically detects when tank lights go out and slows the pump.
- One-touch feed mode - slows pump for a period of 10 minutes
- Ceramic shaft for long life and durability
- High performance, powerful, water flow combined with low energy consumption.
- Low voltage, safe, reliable power supply. Suitable for freshwater and saltwater
Wave Mode :
Remoting the knob is necessary when operate this mode to adjust the wave patterns among one or more pumps at the same time. As the volum of water in tank is different from the capacity of the tank, wave period needed to be adjusted by switching the knob. The wave is biggest when wave length turn to be same as the length of tank; Increase the wave length by switching the knob in clockwise, and reduce in anti clockwise.
Tips: You should switch the knob gradually and notice the wave pattern in a certain period after each adjustment.Press “SPEED/FEED”to adjust the flow rate.
W2： Sine Mode
One or more pumps can operate at the same time in this mode. The power various between 30%-100% and the regulation looks like a sine curve.
Else： Random Mode
One or more pumps can operate at the same time. It is a random mode as the power of pump is changing to a random data all the time without regulation.
One or more pumps can operate at the same time. In constant flow. Flow rate can be adjusted by “SPEED/FEED”
C： Shift to flow mode
Two pumps are needed to be operated at the same time, when they shift wave and flow in cycles. P1 work, P2 stop;P2 work, P1 stop;P1 work, P2 stop. and cycles like this. Cycle period （1s-1min）can by adjusted by switching the knob and adjust the flow rate by pressing SPEED/FEED