Carbon Source for Promoting Rapid, Natural Phosphate & Nitrate Reduction in all Marine & Reef Aquaria
- Helps maintain a balanced nutrient-limited marine aquarium by enabling the hobbyist to
enhance the rate of microbial growth and reproduction, increasing the rate of
phosphate-reduction and denitrification; this is of particular benefit in heavily-stocked,
well-fed reef aquaria.
- Replaces “vodka method” of microbial activity-enhancement with a completely safe and
biologically-sound, non-flammable alternative to using vodka or ethanol.
- Indirectly benefits corals and other suspension-feeding invertebrates by encouraging
reproduction of bacterioplankton (an important food source for suspension-feeding
- Encourages polyp-expansion in all corals.
- May be used to help expedite biological filtration in new set-ups.