1 drop per 100l per day. Start with around 50%. Regeneration bath: 5 drops/l sweater in separate bucket for 1-3h.
Store in a cool place after opening. Do not dilute! Do not fill into plastic bottles!
500 - 1Kµm Zooplankton Suspension for Fishes, Stony Corals, Clams, and Other Filter-Feeders
- Provides zooplankton ranging in size from 500 - 1,000µm (1mm).
- Ideally-sized for many stony corals, clams, tube worms, larval crustaceans,
juvenile fishes, and adult planktivorous and microinvertebrate-predatory fishes.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Supplemented with a proprietary amino acid to aid incoloration of invertebrates and fishes.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.