Balanced Major, Minor, and Trace Element and Buffer System for Nano-Reef Aquaria
- Part of a complete system for simplifying and maintaining proper water chemistry in
very small (e.g. “nano”) reef aquaria.
- NanoCode A provides calcium, potassium, and strontium in aragonite ratios, enhanced
magnesium (relative to the aragonite ratios), and non-conservative minor* and trace
elements in natural seawater ratios.
- Used in conjunction with NanoCode B, promotes stable water chemistry and improves
rate of biogenic aragonite formation.
- Contains no phosphate, silicate, or organic material.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
*Due to the nature of iodide and the manner in which it interacts with organic material, it is unsuitable for indiscriminate
dosing. As such, iodide is not present in NanoCode A or B. Regular partial water changes with a quality salt mix, or direct
supplementation with an iodide solution, will achieve adequate, controlled dosage of iodide in small reef aquaria.